Como Zoo Hotels? We're Located Just Minutes Away
Travel St. Paul, Minnesota and stay at Crowne Plaza St. Paul-Riverside Hotel in the heart of downtown. Sleep peacefully on our Sleep Advantage bedding so you'll be fresh and ready to explore the sights. A highlight on your must-see list, the popular and amazingly extensive Como Park, Zoo and Conservatory is just five miles from our Como Zoo hotel.
More than just a zoo or park, the Como Park, Zoo and Conservatory is more of an entertainment and educational extravaganza for all ages and interests. Discover a 384-acre park visited by 2.5 million guests annually.
Things to do at Como Park:
- Como Zoo, founded over 100 years ago, this zoo is still a favorite for families; don't miss the famous Sparky the Sea Lion show!
- Cafesjian's Carousel, a transplant from the Minnesota State Fair, this restored antique carousel was built in 1914.
- Marjorie McNeeley Conservatory, immerse yourself in a half acre of flowers and plants inside the largest glassed dome in the region; includes a seasonal outdoor Japanese garden.
- Como Lake, bike or hike the 1.7 miles of scenic paths around the lake; fish for bass and walleye.
- Como Town Amusement Park, bring the little ones to delight in this 4-acre park featuring 18 rides, games, activities and events; open seasonally, click here for admission prices.
- Putt'er There Mini Golf, an 18-hole miniature golf course perfect for beginners and more advanced golfers.
- Como Golf Course, a par 70 public course that plays 5,581 yards from the middle tees, has a rating of 67.5 and a slope of 122; call 651-488-9673 for tee times.
- McMurray Facility Athletic Fields, features six softball fields, two baseball fields, two soccer fields and hockey in the winter.
- Como Lakeside Pavilion, includes a full-service restaurant, event facilities and hosts concerts, musicals and plays throughout the summer, click here to see a schedule; also offers seasonal canoe and paddleboat rentals.
Plan Your Visit.
Address: 1225 Estabrook Drive Saint Paul, MN 55103
Hours: Como Zoo and Marjorie McNeely Conservatory are open every day of the year*.
Oct - Mar: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. | Apr - Sept: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Admission: Free, but visitors are asked to consider a voluntary donation of $2 for an adult and $1 for a child to help care for the plants and animals*. Parking is free.
Web site: http://www.comozooconservatory.org/
Get directions from our Como Zoo hotel to Como Park
* Be sure to check specific attractions for hours of operation. Some attractions may include extra ticketing fees or admissions.
Experience all there is to do at Como Park, Zoo and Conservatory and then retreat to the comfort of Crowne Plaza St. Paul, just moments from the excitement. Book Now or check our St. Paul hotel deals for budget-friendly discount packages.